The Meadows Restaurant

About Us

.meadows

The Meadows’ rustic wood paneled interior features historic prints from the old Prohibition era Gangsters instead of sleek flat panel TVs. It harkens back to the days of executive lunches, a time when Armco bigwigs would come in and conduct business deals over soup and sandwiches. A back booth in the corner had a phone specially installed for The Journal reporter to call in any transactions made there.

Original owner Mike Mandzak Jr. built the restaurant from the ground up in 1934. Decorated with a rustic pine-paneled interior and high-back booths. The Meadows, 2102 Yankee Road has been at this original location and in its original building these 80 years. In 2014 new owners Emily Profitt and Ken Ledford will keep a long time tradition bringing great food and great service back to a landmark in South Side Middletown, Ohio! The Meadows will continue to be a special place where diners can enjoy a delicious meal in a comfortable atmosphere.
_MG_0696
..l

 

 

The Tudor-style restaurant is small, with a capacity for about 90 guests and a horse shoe bar takes up a large part of the dinning room. But The Meadows’ Reputation for delicious food is what Chef Ken Ledford will bring back to this great city. Mixologists and partner Emily Profitt will provide our guest with great service and deliver top notch drinks from the past to the present.